One-to-one consultation are available online via Skype/Zoom or telephone. We also offer some mobile services to your community.
An initial consultation is required for any new customers and involves a 60 minute detailed discussion around:
– Your lifestyle
– Any pre-existing medical conditions and medical history
– Review of any current and previous medication or supplements
– Comprehensive analysis of your diet
– Any current symptoms
After each consultation, a treatment plan will be tailored to your specific health goals and may include diet and lifestyle advice, as well as nutritional supplements.
We focus on simple, easy to implement steps.
We use functional pathology testing to obtain the most up to date information about your genes, hormones, microbiome, food sensitivities, allergies or nutritional deficiencies. We also use DNA profile and gut DNA analysis testing.
We know that nutrition is essential to our overall health, which is important for energy production, efficiency, productivity and happiness. So why not provide your employees with the best information and advice?
Track2Health corporate nutrition programs are tailored for your business, meaning you’re getting exactly what your business needs and the most up to date nutrition information. Whether that be a small start-up, an established business or a fit for purpose organisation. Combining nutrition knowledge and experience working various corporate roles, Alix has a good understanding of both the needs of your business and employees and the corporate workplace environment.
Whilst corporate nutrition programs are completely unique to your business, they may include:
– Presentations or seminars
– Hands on workshops
– Stalls or displays
– Meal plans and recipe creations
– Online training
– Nutrition publication creations (fact sheets, menus, brochures, flyers booklets etc)
– Written content for websites, staff intranets, newsletters/e-newsletters
– Individual consultations with employees
The sky is the limit with these programs! We can work with most budgets, so feel free to get in touch with your ideas here!
As a qualified Nutritionist, registered with industry associations, Alix is available for, and passionate about, various nutrition projects and collaborations with other health professionals and brands.
Some areas might include:
– Freelance writing. nutrition advice and/or recipes have been featured in a number of online blogs and written publications.
– Individualised, well balanced meal plans
– Recipe creation
– Menu development for your cafe or restaurant
– Workshops, demonstrations or other events
– Group consultations
– Market tours
– Supermarket label reading and shopping
We’re passionate about getting involved in the community and making nutrition information as accessible as possible.
If you have any ideas – feel free to get in touch here!